The Gospel According to Oprah

I am not a woman so I didn't watch much of her show. It was a girl thing. Like a Jeep, I wouldn't understand.

I think Oprah has done a lot of good, yet whenever a supra-influential person does not promote Christ--the sole soul saver and sanctifier--I can only give a lukewarm affirmation and it turns cold quicky...as a mozzarella stick.

She has done well for herself...she has given hope. Oprah has broken down walls of race and class. All attributes the Gospel says "Amen" to. But, her message wasn't the Gospel.

And that makes her goodbye one that is sad in the end. And, not just because her daytime show on mainstream television has concluded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream