TeM&Mptation

Normally, I eschew Peanut M & M's. Not that it is easy. They are my favorite candy by far.

Being that Mars is the chief U.S. competitor to Hershey, it is best for me to not openly cavort with the enemy (my wife works for Hershey).

I do have clandestine encounters with Peanut M & M's every so often, but I remove all evidence of such liaisons. Usually, at school. I saunter down to the faculty room and visit the snack machine. One time Lina found a crumpled yellow bag in the trash at home and interrogated me. I have learned to be discrete.

So, today, when Lina brought home one of those big Peanut M & M bags, leftovers from "research" at Hershey, I capitalized on the opportunity and had a serious run at the bag. Now, I have regrets. Funny how it is easy to not miss something that is out of range. But, once it comes close, resistance is futile.

Trying to avoid temptation? Best not to flirt with it. Keep it at arm's length and out of sight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream