On Vacation



As a blogger, I truly appreciate the hundreds and even thousands of people who visit the bierkergaard blog on a weekly basis. In a world of noise and distraction, an audience who pays attention deserves my acknowledgment.

This time of year is traditionally very busy. With going back full-time to my school counselor position, the week or two before school starts is particularly hectic. Add to this that I am trying to finish my book and also attempting to both sell and buy a house, I think it is wise to wait on writing this blog until after Labor Day. I may decide to post before then yet I think it best to underpromise and overdeliver if that is the case rather than the other way around.  

Until then (or before), have a great rest of the summer and I will see you soon enough.

Eric

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream