Pump You Up

After taking about three months off from lifting weights, I picked up the iron the other night.

Since then, I have had a difficult time picking up anything. Last night at Iron Hill Brewery I was holding and drinking a glass of water with two hands because I am so sore. Dressing in the morning, tying a tie, have been exercises in trauma. I don't think I actually injured anything seriously...it is just age and inactivity tag-teaming my frame. Pure muscle soreness.

I hope to be healed and stronger in a day or two. It has me thinking of when Aaron and Hur held up Moses' arms during the battle with the Amalekites. If we can lift up our hands during the battle in praise, the arms will tire and get sore. Yet, God comes and provides us renewed strength to praise Him with raised arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream