Grace Walks

It is coming 20 years now since I first heard of the band LIVE. Lead singer Ed Kowalczyk is now doing his own thing but many of the elements that made LIVE a critical and commercial success have crossed over.

Since I have not been feeling well, I pulled some major hours sleeping. I felt better but then I couldn't sleep. Address one issue, create another. So it goes.

Last night, I decided to read a blog which then sent me to a website detailing an event down in Nashville where Ed K. performed last year and professed faith in Christ. I don't put a lot of hope in celebrity conversions. Dylan came and went but nonetheless, I do believe anyone who is a Truth-seeker has to come to Jesus who is the Truth.

Really loved this video "Grace." There is a line in the song that "Every saint used to be a sinner." That is not quite true...every saint is still a sinner. What Luther called, "simul iustus et peccator." As we walk in Grace, we leave sin progressively behind, yet on the streets of life we still stumble. We get up and keep moving. Grace walks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream