End Times

Well, it finally happened. There was a warning, an email that I ignored. The New York Times has totally locked me out of the Application giving me access to the newspaper.

At first, I had totally free access. I could run around the NY Times like a kid in a playground. Then, the locks came out one after another. I was finally allowed access to only two sections (the magazine) and the most emailed articles. That was actually fine with me as I find reading the Times to be like taking a graduate class. A lot of work.

The magazine was kind of distilled writing....something that has escaped the brief Cicada news cycle and deserved more attention and deeper examination. I thought that the arrangement could go on indefinitely. I didn't think they would pull the plug. They did. I like the New York Times, but don't love it. So, when they bring the locks out, like is just not enough. It can stay locked for all I care. So there. It is not worth paying for.

Do you love God's Word? Or is it just a like?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream