Get His Draft

I was just outside a moment ago after doing my run down to Grubb Lake and back. It is always nice to rest on the front porch after the jog to catch my breath and cool down. Since I tend to sweat quite a bit, sitting outside for a spell allows me dry like that cycle in the dishwasher.

I was peering up into the beautiful blue sky and a saw a hawk in flight high above. While all of the smaller birds were furiously beating their wings to stay afloat below, the hawk had the wing span to soar and catch the draft and hardly had to flap its wings at all. And, in less than 15 seconds, it crossed the sky. Grace in flight...

Like this verse in Job 29:36

By thine understanding flieth a hawk

Shoot, if God helps a bird understand, surely He will help me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream