Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

When I get stressed out, I step back and look to see how I can get things organized.

I often need to stop in the middle of the madness and plan before proceeding...otherwise I react impulsively. One of my favorite ways to reset is to get a haircut. There is something about seeing the shagginess depart and fall like snow onto the barber's floor. He squares off the back of my neck from a "V" to a straight line. Best of all, he buzzes my wild eyebrows.

I am not one to go to the barber once a week...I usually appear every five weeks or so. If I weren't so cheap, I think I would like to get a trim every two weeks. Yet, that is not going to happen.

I walk out feeling like a new man...plus I got a grape Tootsie Roll Pop to savor out his jar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream