Do Hard Necessary Things

So. Week III with the Chromebook. Spelling better with the typing delay. Spacing still an issue. I think I type like a caveman with burly fingers. 

Got up at 2:30 am this morning to get three different trainings completed for school. About 9  hours straight, There was an impending Dec. 1 deadline. Chromebook invaluable for the work.  It shines with web access, video conferencing,  and sound.  Done.

When I feel a deadline around the corner, I don't delay. Any lack of getting the task finished previously was because I had more pressing issues. Facts are is that we have had a lot on our plates.

When I woke up, I knew today was the day to knock it out and I came out swinging. I am headed out of  town for Thanksgiving Weekend and hardly needed this over my head like some sword,

I have an enormous capacity to absorb work, to put my head down and get it done. I have pushed my entire adult life. So, exertion does not feel unusual. I can't say that I love pain but I have the ability to treat it is normative.

Just a note, I won't be posting pictures with this blog for the future. An added hassle. Use your damn imagination and save me a step will you.    

 

   


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream