Trial & Dial

I have been rooming with my Dad here at the Shore. The family configurations necessitate that this pairing happen. My Dad is the King-Kong of snoring...

There is an old school Zenith clock radio on the dresser and the other night I perused the dial to see what I could find to create some white noise of sorts. I found a very soothing Christian station here in Ocean City, NJ. It is a mix of praise songs and preaching.

I still am being kept awake by the sonic perturbations of my sleep arc. However, I have been very blessed by the encouragement availed to me at 3:00 am. White noise indeed.

Psalm 119:148

I stay awake through the night, thinking about your promise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream