Spotify Thoughts

The last week has been filled with listening to Spotify while pounding out my book.

I am rocking to Tommy from The Who right now. I am finding that I am mostly listening to songs for albums that I already own, and are downstairs somewhere, or stuff I used to own before I threw the music out in an attempt to purge myself of worldly influences or just trying to get rid of items that I no longer had time for. Or so I thought. Ah, youthful zeal.

Time has a way of reminding us of the value of something or someone when perhaps it was easy to dismiss the value when it/he/she was around 24-7. We take much of what we have for granted until it is gone and then we go, "Hmmm, maybe that wasn't a good ideas to get rid of it to start with."

Imagine how much we would want the Bible if we did not have one. You mean I can have a revelation from God? That would be awesome! Instead, the Bible sits on the shelf while we read words that have a half-life of a fruit fly and not the eternal nature of God's word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream