Loco Lina in Lancaster

I drive my wife a little crazy about my poor sense of direction. Last night we went to a restaurant in Landisville that is about 5 miles from our house. Well, I took a wrong turn. She has a much better sense of direction than I. But, I could whup her in arm wrestling so my authority is maintained.

I console myself with the idea that pigeons have a great sense of direction, and they are pretty stupid animals. Maybe that doesn't reflect well on my intelligence.
The restaurant was great...not too pricey, good food. It is The Black Knights Bar and Grill on 335 Main Street in Landisville (ph. 717-898-7234).

It is easy to get to...for most people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream