Lina Has A Blog

My lovely wife Lina has her own blog (click title above)...check it out.

It has kind of put me on notice that I better resume blogging too lest my reputation in our marriage as being the writer gets tarnished.

Hence, the "Rise of Bierkergaard" quote. When we were dating she said that I wrote my emails like a Ph.D student but talked on the phone like 15 year old.

Go figure...working as a high school guidance counselor has damaged my verbal skills permanently. Like, dude, no way man, dude. I am not going to take LinainLancaster laying down if for no other reason that I need to provide my perspective when she mentions me in her Blog and may sully my fine reputation. Ahem, only kidding dear.

It is true that I didn't not shed a tear when we watched the film "Beaches." I am to be commended, though. When she asked me if I cried, I could have probably scored a few points if I said that I did. But I told her the truth, "No." The truth may set you free and put you in the doghouse at the same time "mutt"ereth I.

I am glad that she now has some stores in Lancaster to shop at (she loves it when I end my sentences with "AT"). My favorite stores (in-order) 1) Redner's 2) K-Mart 3) Any beer distributorship with Yuengling Lager. To say that we are in a different consumer demographic is a statement of absolute certainty.

I think Costco is pretty cool but I get overwhelmed by all of the crowd and the choices. Costco would be her low-end store whereas Costco is at the top of my shopping food chain. Good that we meet in the middle. The Hummus at Costco rocks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream