Bierkergaard Update!

 


I am back! From the dead or at least a long sleep. Winter hibernation and then some...

Great News! I have created a podcast titled Bierkergaard: The Writings of Soren Kierkergaard. 

It is on major podcast platforms here below:





In some cases it may take you to a specific episode vs. the podcast page. I am still learning the tech and yesterday I had my first guest, Tom Becker, from the Row House Forum here in Lancaster.  Listen to my podcast with him. It was both fun and insightful. Tom and I go back about 25 years. The other episodes thus far are me talking about a piece of Soren's writings.

Just to give a bit of a heads up about the plan of action in how Bierkergaard the Podcast, the Twitter Bierkergaard account, Craft Beer Bierkergaard, and this blog all relate:

The Bierkergaard Podcast -  Specifically about Soren's Writings and Reflection/Application. Episodes post every couple of days. Best to Follow if you want to be updated. I am a huge fan of podcasts and listen to several daily.  

The Bierkergaard Twitter - Random philosophical observations. Some silly, some serious. Will post on Twitter Bierkergaard when a new podcast episode is out. Just search Bierkergaard to find on Twitter.  It comes right up. Probably tweet 2-3 times a day.

The Craft Beer Bierkergaard - A once a week YouTube Beer review and a bit more storytelling to provide additional depth and interest. Kind of started just about beer but I think there is value in adding a story element. 

Here is a new episode: https://youtu.be/zvkkeGBpkGw

Bierkergaard Blog - More in the spirit of Soren in reference to everyday events. I know that people don't read blogs like we used to but I think writing is still something that I like to do. So, maybe once a month or so I will post a new blog entry.  

I'd love it if you'd decide to follow the above social media accounts. I, in the parlance of the times, am "branding" Bierkergaard to be the umbrella for my efforts. I want to add value to my audiences' lives and have no overarching goal to monetize any of it. If it happens, I will decide that if and when my energy and time seem to justify some reimbursement. I ain't completely willing to work pro bono if things catch on. 

My Facebook and Instagram accounts remain private and one has to be a friend to join. So, if you know me in real life, look me up if you are a friend in those domains.

Just to end on this note about the podcast. No one else has created a podcast exclusively dedicated to the writings of Soren Kierkegaard which I find hard to understand. He has much insight to offer us and I will do my best to bring it to the light of day. The podcast already been listened to all over the world!
   


Comments

Anonymous said…
Mostly meandering... but some times, makes me stop and just listen.

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream