Too Tired to Sleep

Hard week at school, good week at school. Hard week at school, good week at school. Hard week at school, good week at school. This week was full of drama.

Sorry I didn't blog this week...I try to do something daily but this week I had some good ideas for blogs but no time and little energy. Work just walloped me good.

I topped off the week with thirteen hours straight yesterday. My butt has a sitting sensor. Once I have been in the chair too long, my ass aches, making every minute in the chair hurt. But, I got a lot done. Sometimes I just have to pull a very long shift to not necessarily catch up, but to just not fall too far behind. So I have to sit on my behind not to fall behind. Some trade-off there. .

When I went to bed last night, I slept for two hours. Then, I was wide awake for about two. I wasn't worried, I just was wired. It was if the off switch on my body was stuck. I listened to a remarkable sermon about God's beauty in the mess while waiting for sleep to come back. Give it a listen. I have to stop blogging now...I need to get up. My ass hurts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream