Small Dogs, Big Mouths

I run around my neighborhood like a I would a track, except it is hilly. Never really knew why they called Mountville its name until I actually did more than just drive through it on 462 which is a flat as a pancake. So there is the Mount part and the Ville part.

In my hood, it seems like almost everyone has a dog. I am one of those people who loves most dogs but don't really want the responsibility of taking care of it. So, I get to pet all of my furry neighbors when they are out for a walk and then they go their way and I go mine. Kind of Rent-A-Pet. I win, the dog wins. And, I get to know the people on the block.

I have notice a principle in and around where I live. The smaller the dog, the nastier, vicious, and downright mean these little canine Hitler's are...there are of course some exceptions, like my neighbor's chihuahua who is totally chill and a small white little curly thing who peers at me cautiously.

Small souls, like dogs, get meaner the smaller they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of J.I. Packer on C.S. Lewis

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

I AM listening