Weight of Glory

Posting this essay by C.S. Lewis "Weight of Glory" just seemed appropriate as we celebrate Thanksgiving. I am not one to avoid pontification but when I come across the work of C.S. Lewis, I humbly and reverentially stop typing and let him speak for himself. Who am I to critique and comment about the literary Michelangelo? I play with crayons in comparison. St. Augustine wrote, "Let your thinks be thanks" or something to that effect. I am thanking God today for C.S. Lewis and how influential and inspirational he was to me as a young Christian and even today. When you have a chance, share which C.S. essay or work had the most impact on you and why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shake the Dust: Anis Mojgani

White Shoes, White Stones

Going Rogue: Dare, Risk, Dream